14 April 2008

Sex In The City? I'll Say Sex In The Town!

Still remember I told you that I went back to my hometown last weekend with May? It was a fun journey of course. I'd done a lot of observation while in staying in Penang starting from the food, the scenery, the people, the clothes and last but not least... sex..


Uh? Sex?
Hang on.. hang on. Don't get me wrong. I'm not observing human mating process.. Oh... no no...
I don't want my eyes being cursed or get inflammation... lol..

So, if it's not human, then it should be animal. Yup. Correct!!
The mating season has arrived... wait a minute, why am I blogging about this? Why am I so excited? Emm... Well well.. Nevermind, just a post for Nation Geography.. No no. It's the Animal Planet time! Haha...


While I was helping my grandma at the garden, I saw a couple of black butterflies hanging on a leaf. Fortunately, my camera was with me and enabled me to capture a few photos of them. Deep inside my heard I wonder, "Will the up-side-down butterfly feel dizzy?"
@_@



Not far from the garden, I spotted another couple of lizard just besides the light.


They just look like crocodiles to me... Lol...
Mum was yelling when she saw these photos (lizards) and I wonder why? Is it that scary? Or geli?


Blogging about this, it reminds me of littlepolaris previous post on "Sign Of Spring" not long ago. Here are what she got... Bugs in Russia.

A lovely couple mating alone....


Numerous couple of bugs mating together.. Lol...
She named it as... SEX PARTY!
Haha...


Cool...?